One of the best ways to create extra time in your day is to find time that is taken up with other things but you are not getting anything done.
- Time spent in planes, trains and automobiles.
- Time waiting for appointments, or classes to begin.
- Time on hold on the phone
- You get the idea
All those minutes add up and if you can make use of them you can create more time for yourself.
So, while you are looking at all the tasks you have to do, find the ones which can be done in those stolen moments.
- reading assignments
- drafting reports
- working on your task list and planner
- listening to audio programs
These are all examples of things that can be done in those stolen moments, I’m sure you can think of others.
Create a file folder and pop these tasks and any information you need in it. Keep it with you. Then you’re all ready to use all that extra time.
All you need to do now is decide how you’re going to spend all the free time you will have!