So what do you do when you see the signs of stress creeping up on you?
Here are my top ten tips.
- Laugh at nothing. Start smiling, then giggling to get good belly laugh going. If you can’t think of anything funny, watch this video. I dare you to try and watch it with a straight face!!
- Close your eyes, take some deep breaths
- Go for a brisk walk,
- Listen to music, either upbeat or mellow
- Sort out your task lists and drop what you can.
- Pick one small area and organize it.
- Get one of your friends to help you prioritize.
- Concentrate on one task and get it done.
- Look through your success journal and realize how well you’re doing.
- Set a timer and give yourself permission to do something silly for 10 minutes.
Find out what works for you. Catch it early before it becomes a big issue.