As the school year comes to a close students still need to remain focused. The grades you earn at this time of year carry just as much weight as those at the beginning. Don’t let them slide just because the sun is finally out!
To keep focused you need to get your fix of nice weather and sunshine.
Allow yourself some short breaks to help you focus in between.
Here are some suggestions that don’t need to take long
- Take a walk
- Jump in the sprinkler -it’s not just for little kids – you know you want to 🙂
- Lie on the grass and watch the clouds
- Do some weeding (you will also get brownie points with parents! )
- Shovel some mulch (again with the brownie points, plus it is a great stress reliever)
- Chat with some friends
- Play with your dog/cat/squirrel /younger sibling etc
- Practice your sport
- Sit on a blanket with a good book
If you notice these are all low tech suggestions. You will get a bigger benefit if you unplug for a brief time before jumping back in. And don’t worry – the term will be over before you know it!
If you are struggling to control your time and get the results you know you are capable of then it is time to take action. The Focused Time Management System TM for Students avoids all the clutter and gives you the most important things to focus on to get you back in control of your time and your life. It’s all step by step, not a big mish mash of things. So you do step one of the system, and when you’re done with that, you move on to step two, and so on. So easy! All the tips, tools, and worksheets are handed to you on a silver platter. E mail me at Julie@thegradecoach.com to arrange a time to chat over your issues and see if I can help