Get Organized Kids
Does This Sound Familiar?
- Is your child’s room mess?
- Is their backpack a black hole?
- Is meeting deadlines a struggle?
- Are homework assignments not handed in on time?
- Are there frequent panics to find lost papers?
- Do you find it difficult to keep track of their progress?
- Do you find yourself constantly nagging and fighting with your child?
- Are you concerned about how they will cope once they leave home?
Now picture this
Your child’s room is neat and organized. Everything is to hand and can be used as needed. Studying is a snap because the papers all have their own places. Homework assignments and projects are completed and handed in on time and your child’s grades finally reflect how smart they really are.
Organization skills for students
Organization skills for students is a weekly program designed to bring order to your child’s life so their brain up to concentrate on the important things. This program is delivered directly to the student by e-mail and involves simple information sessions and assignments. Over the course of X. number of weeks the essential organization skills will be covered. Each week the lesson will consist of either a report audio or visual as well as short assignments allowing the lesson to be put into practice in the students own environment.
A program to help with this is currently under development. For more information contact email@example.com