Study Skills For Students
Does This Sound Familiar?
- Is your child overwhelmed by the amount of schoolwork required?
- Do you find your child working into the nights cramming for tests?
- Are they spending less and less time with friends?
- Do you find it difficult to keep track of their progress?
- Do you know your child is smart but their grades don’t match up?
- Do you find yourself constantly nagging and fighting with your child?
- Are you concerned about how they will cope in college?
- Are you ready to tear your hair out (or choke your child!)?
- Do you want to help them but don’t know how?
Improve Study Skills
Study skills are the key to reducing all this pain. By understanding the right tactics and skills to apply, your child can concentrate their efforts on getting the grades they deserve. Study skills lessons are lessons for life. The right study skills can help you and your child communicate better and find out if there are any specific issues that need dealt with.
What can you do
This E-Book brings together a number of tactics that can make the difference in your child’s life.
They will learn:
- Why HOW they study is as important as WHAT they study
- How learning styles affect how they should study
- Simple reading tactics that make memorization a breeze
- Basic skills for listening, note taking and studying that cuts all the stress out of schoolwork
- Little known test taking tactics that virtually guarantee better grades
To find out more click here